These are the top 5 reasons why your product must be GeBüV-compliant:
1. The GeBüV is a commercial law technically under the Swiss Code of Obligations, and yet almost all Swiss laws refer to the
GeBüV as a binding compliance standard for data storage and document archiving.
2. The content of the GeBüV is the primary compliance benchmark and serves therefore as the signifier for legally compliant
archiving and storage.
3. The overall degree of electronic data compliance is measured via conformity with the GeBüV.
4. The GeBüV includes clear guidelines for technical implementation. This is not the case for most foreign compliance
5. Many Swiss corporate leaders (CEO, CFO, Legal) want an explicitly expressed testament regarding compliance. Is your
product GeBüV compatible?