Data Protection & GDPR
What is this all about? Data protection and privacy is a discipline of Information Governance: In data protection you need to know where "personally identifiable information" (PII) are stored, how they are processed and handled and how all the legal requirements related to the applicable data protection laws are implemented. There is rather another professional discipline where an inter-disciplinary approach is so import and decisive as in data protection and privacy.
- We assess the status and maturity of your data protection activities; supporting this we offer a short Self-Assessment
- We can tell you what you really have to do
- We support you in developing and operating an information system which is compliant to all data protection and privacy requirements
- We are organizing events and trainings
- We support legal and IT experts and the management in building up risk management systems
- We document your procedures, workflows and data management in way which is compliant to local data protection regulations
- We certify your data protection products and applications according to GDPR requirements in collaboration with our partner Mission 100.
- Data protection pen testing and social engineering: We are assessing and testing your organization and your capabilities.
More insight about the impact of GDPR on Swiss Law.